Section 30 of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act requires all employers to display the employee’s rights, at the workplace. Updated notices and signage must be displayed and/or readily available in your work place.
Should you not have your updated notices and signage displayed, you may be penalised or receive heavy fines imposed by the Labour Department.
Contact us to order your Legal Posters/Wall Charts – For your Convenience we have incorporated the below pieces of Legislation in six Legal CHART/Poster Format (Durable, Waterproof, Bend Resistant).
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act Updated 2016
- Basic Conditions of Employment: Offences & Penalties Updated 2016
- Employment Equity Act Updated 2016
- Employment Equity Regulations Updated 2016
- Occupational Health & Safety Act Updated 2016
- Environmental Regulations for Workplaces according to the Occupational Health & Safety Act Updated 2016
- Tobacco Act Updated 2016
- Tobacco Products in Public Places Amendment Updated 2016
- Compensation of Injuries & Diseases Act Part 1 Updated 2016
- Compensation of Injuries & Diseases Act Part 2 Updated 2016
- Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Act Updated 2016
All poster sizes are A1 840 mm x 590 mm except the Coid Act which is 1000 mm x 876 mm.